Bo Gorcesky - Associated Content from Yahoo!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pee Wee's Playhouse on Broadway

Living Out a Child's Dream to Meet a Comedy Hero

Getting to see the Pee Wee Herman show was a truly great treat. It was a great gift from my parents, which I then proposed to my wife that hopefully we could combine it by going to Times Square on New Year's Eve.

There was much anticipation on trying to find the Stephen Sondheim Theatre after our long multiple public transportation stops from the LaGuardia airport. After trekking through Broadway, I became giggly with excitement when I saw Pee Wee Herman's face and cartoony style letters across the marquee.

I guess you would have to know me a bit to understand my utter adoration for Pee Wee Herman. As a kid........

Read the rest by clicking this link
http://goo.gl/32xga

to my full article on the yahoo contribution network. Thanks so much for everyone to going to this site so that I can make some money off of my writing

http://goo.gl/32xga

No comments:

Post a Comment