Bo Gorcesky - Associated Content from Yahoo!

Monday, March 11, 2013

7th graders Elements and Principles BookCreator works

You can get the full scoop on the lesson plan and project by visiting this post

Elements and Principles Books by BookCreator

Now check out the PDF files that my second block made:

 

Abby_Country_Life.pdf Download this file
Arthur_Aaaaaaaahhhhh.pdf Download this file
Ashley_My_art_book.pdf Download this file
Blaine_The_American_Art.pdf Download this file
cheyenne_Elaments_of_design_and_Principles_of_design.pdf Download this file
Dakota_The_future_of_art_is_here.pdf Download this file
Derek_Life_Story.pdf Download this file
Fallyn's_book.pdf Download this file
Gavin_Elements_of_art.pdf Download this file
HeatherA_new_book.pdf Download this file
HIstory_of_randy.pdf Download this file
J-lo_Art_in_my_eyes.pdf Download this file
John_Book_Of_Splatter.pdf Download this file
My_Book.pdf Download this file
Nassera_My_worlds_awesome_book!!!!.pdf Download this file
Nooner_Art.pdf Download this file
Sofia_My_book.pdf Download this file
Skylar_l_My_first_book.pdf Download this file
Tabrea.pdf Download this file
The_book_of_dylan.pdf Download this file
Tiffany_Shapes_and_Paterns.pdf Download this file

 

And now for the sixth block students:

_logan_Book_of_drawings.pdf Download this file

 

Alexander_taylor_Peg_light.pdf Download this file
Austin_bElements_and_priciples.pdf Download this file
Austin.pdf Download this file
Braeden.pdf Download this file
Brayden_Elements_of_art_and_principles_of_design.pdf Download this file
Czapp_About_Me!!!!!.pdf Download this file
Finley_MY_BOOK.pdf Download this file
Jordan.pdf Download this file
Julian_My_Art.pdf Download this file
Kevin_jackson_Thing_I_like.pdf Download this file
Lauren_Imagination.pdf Download this file
Lionel_Art.pdf Download this file
Luis_and_hunter_Color_and_Repetition_(1).pdf Download this file
Luis_and_hunter_Color_and_Repetition.pdf Download this file
Luis_Hernandez_Color_and_Repetition.pdf Download this file
Matt_This_is_my_book.pdf Download this file
Paige_new_book.pdf Download this file
Rizzo.pdf Download this file
Shanice_A_new_book.pdf Download this file
Tara_All_about_me_and_my_elements_of_designs!.pdf Download this file
Tom_Wayman_better.pdf Download this file

 

No comments:

Post a Comment