Bo Gorcesky - Associated Content from Yahoo!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

My #ISTE adventure in San Diego: Plenty of #edtech #gamification #web20 tools

My_iste_adventure_flyer_final

Check out my Yahoo Voices article on ISTE

Iste_article_cover
Wanna read more? Click for my ISTE article full of web tools & links

ISTE is the massive collection of the leaders in Educational Technology. I was very fortunate to get invited to the session in San Diego and I represented Horry County Schools' Middle School grade level.

Here are some images of the beautiful view of the city

MY RESOURCES

I did put a vast majority of my ed tech findings within my ISTE Livebinder. I did not get a lot of collaborators that I was hoping to help me share their findings, so my saved sites are fairly one sided to my own interests.

A lot of my resources that I discovered were very similar to my findings at the SC Edtech session at Myrtle Beach this year. My plan was to utilize this at my school's staff development but never got around to it. SO Here is my Prezi of those findings:

No comments:

Post a Comment