Bo Gorcesky - Associated Content from Yahoo!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Films that Made Me Want to Get into Education: Billy Madison

How Far One Has Fallen with Just Go with It

I know a lot of you are thinking, "just how the heck can you combine a career in education to this ridiculous Adam Sandler comedy?"

And I can agree, it takes a bit of stretch, but I know there is more than one reason that I feel that Adam Sandler's early comedic hit was at its finest. I have always kind have felt that Adam Sandler's films
have gotten softer in tone once he made Big Daddy, and then more date night friendly than his early days of nutty mayhem and off the wall phrases that were just border line senseless and idiotic....

If you would like to read more, please click on the link
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/7747422/the_films_that_made_me_want_...
And again thanks to everyone for clicking and helping me make some money on my writing

No comments:

Post a Comment