Bo Gorcesky - Associated Content from Yahoo!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Movies that Made Me Want to Get into Education: Lean on Me

I can remember first watching this movie in our Marlboro house when I was around twelve years old. The concept of the film was quite engaging: One no nonsense principal attempts to clean up one of the toughest inner city high schools before they are taken over by the state. He is up against tardy students who hang out in the hallways blaring out their ghetto blasters while smoking cigarettes, apathetic teachers, a community that is trying to get him fired for kicking out a lot of the bad kids without due process and even the fire marshal because "Crazy Joe" has to put chains around the doors during the school day to prevent gang members and drug dealers from sneaking back into his school.....

If you would like to read more, please click here
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/7829084/the_movies_that_made_me_want...
So that you can access my associated content library. And again, thanks so much for everyone that checks out my writing so that I can make a little money off of it

No comments:

Post a Comment