Bo Gorcesky - Associated Content from Yahoo!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Which of These Programs is a Great Digital Film Editing Tool?

A Variety of Sites and Programs to Help Create Your Digital Storytelling Project

3572885619_4372412e9e

If you have read my previous article on Windows Movie Maker, then you should know that I would like to continue my series of articles on digital video editing programs. I recently did a project with my students that involved Flip Cams and creating short films. During that process, I have examined a lot of ways that either my students could easily edit their own footage or what I could use in order to easily display my student work over the internet.

Due to the fact that the format that the Flip Cam records on is MP4, you are instantly confined with choices on what to use......

If you would like to read more, please click HERE and check out my Associated Content article. And again, thanks so much for always clicking so that I can make some money off of my writing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment