Bo Gorcesky - Associated Content from Yahoo!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Black Water Middle's Video Game Arcade commercial

This is a commercial that I made utilizing Imovie and Jaycut which promotes my website mrgsgames.blogspot.com

Gamestar_Mechanic_Commercial.m4v Watch on Posterous

The commercial is intended to promote the work of my students, and to let other people out there know how easy it is to create a video game utilizing the free site of gamestarmechanic.com. 

And in case you haven't realized it yet, the style of this video was really inspired by 1980's BMX commercials and old school wrestling promos. I hope you enjoy it, play my students' games and make your own using Gamestar Mechanic

I think you can easily see my inspiration from this vintage "Monsters of Rock N Roar" commercial. The theme song is STILL stuck in my head after 20 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment