Bo Gorcesky - Associated Content from Yahoo!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I got published in Ascent Aspirations Spring 2011 Anthology! (Check it out here)

Front_cover
Ascent Aspirations is an online and print magazine that was seeking a collection of short pieces or poetry that revolved around work. I thought this would be a great opportunity to gripe about an unfortunate point in my education career, but it was also a moment of humbling reflection.

Even though I had to pay 10$ for the fees, my work was accepted and printed into this international work. I am really happy to see this is the first time that I got something into an international print, and hopefully this will be just one more staple into hopefully getting a literary agent someday. 

 

Listed below is the short work "Teachers are Professionals (But When We Aren't, Kids Can Get Away With Murder)"which  I scanned the two pages in the printed book. You can also CLICK THIS LINK if you would like to order your own copy of the book.

Pag1
Page_2

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment