Bo Gorcesky - Associated Content from Yahoo!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

13 great web 2.0 and open source programs for your classroom

[[posterous-content:pid___0]]Come check out my latest lens on Squidoo, where I incorporated a lot of the web 2.0 and open source software articles that I wrote on my Bo Gorcesky profile page on Associated Content.

This lil Squidoo covers articles on web 2.0 sources to help edit film such as Jaycut along with a video tutorial and other great digital storytelling tools. I also have several articles on the great educational social networking tool Edmodo.

I also discuss some great open source programs like GIMP, the free alternative to Photoshop. SO again, check out my latest Squidoo page on web 2.0 and open source software articles so that you can make your classroom a better one for the 21st century.

No comments:

Post a Comment