Bo Gorcesky - Associated Content from Yahoo!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Howto #Decrypt DVDs W/ #DVD43 & #Handbrake & #streammovies to your @Xbox & @PlayStation

Wanna stream movies? Digitize your DVDs to your game console

Decrypt_dvd_article_screen_cap
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/8336699/how_to_decrypt_dvds_with_dvd43_and.html?cat=15

If you are a movie fan like me, perhaps you were recently duped by the whole "digital copy" craze put out by the film industry. Well, now I found out how to do my own Digital Copy library of my own films utilizing the two free programs DVD43 & Handbrake. You can then stream movies to your television via your gaming console such as the Xbox 360 or the PS3. Check out my tech tutorial article on Associated Content and find out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment