Bo Gorcesky - Associated Content from Yahoo!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bat Battle

Finally got the little brat to sleep. I would never have guessed my little seven-year-old sister Joanna would be so scared of an old 80's horror movie. I mean it was a bad 80's horror movie on top of that. I could never have imagined that a movie like "Bats from the Planet Death" could
actually scare someone; it was one of my favorites as a kid. But the worst is finally over, my parents are still going to be gone for all night, so I figure to take advantage of it.....

Bat Battle
While trying to relax after a night of babysitting and drinking beer, one man must save his little sister from three vampires bats while saving his own dignity as he is disrupted from watching an adult flick.
http://www.associatedcontent.comarticle/1883778/bat_battle.html

No comments:

Post a Comment