Bo Gorcesky - Associated Content from Yahoo!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Not another Groundhog Day parody

5:30 AM is when my alarm clock tells me it's time to get my ass out of bed, this Tuesday morning I was awoken with the annoying melodies of the Eagles' "Hotel California"; I hate the Eagles so much. I have one hour from now to get ready to go to work so I hop in the shower; whereas I
find out my dad has used up all of the hot water. I jump out style up my hair and put my contacts in; but little did I know that my right contact had a rip in it and it ended up causing me grief and pain. "Now I have to walk around all day with one contact in", I thought to myself....


Not Another Groundhog Day Parody
Yeah, I rip off the concept from Groundhog Day, but what would you do if you got to relive the same day over and over. The main person in my story suffers the same dilemma.
http://www.associatedcontent.comarticle/1888572/not_another_groundhog_day_parody.html

No comments:

Post a Comment