Bo Gorcesky - Associated Content from Yahoo!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Quest to be a Real Girl

(For Pinocchio, and Everyone Else Who No Longer Remembers Fairy Tales)
"The Quest To Be A Real Girl"(For Pinocchio, and everyone else who no longer remembers Fairy Tales)

My Uncle Giovanni.

The man who whittled me out of a block

Of metal was swallowed

By the Lochness Monster.

To repay him

I'll save his life.

Then the Pink Princess will grant my wish-

To be a real
girl.......


The Quest to Be a Real Girl!
A tribute and an original poem to some of the greatest fairy tales of all time. I just thought it was funny how no one can remember their stories correctly anymore. Can you spot the legendary mistakes?
http://www.associatedcontent.comarticle/1883816/the_quest_to_be_a_real_girl.html

No comments:

Post a Comment